Starting an online business like e-commerce store, small businesses on amazon, and social media marketing is not easy task. In online businesses, we have to write product description, titles of the product, and frequently asked questions. Sometimes there are chances of duplication or plagiarism occurring in the content even if writing our own.
You must check it before publishing it on your online sites or stores. There are about 5.1 billion sites available on the internet, and 1.5 billion sites have plagiarism or copied content.
Search engines like Google have strict policies against plagiarized content. Because of plagiarism, Google drops the ranking of the site which uses duplicated content.
Table of Contents
Top 03 Tools for Checking Plagiarism
For checking the plagiarism in the content, you can take help from plagiarism checking tools. There are thousands of plagiarism checking tools available online that help you to detect the percentage of plagiarism in the content.
We know that everyone doesn’t have enough time to check every single tool and select the best one for their use. So don’t worry, we have done this job for you and made a list of the top 3 plagiarism checkers, which are:
- Plagiarism checker by Eduzaurus
- Plagiarism checker by Editpad
Let’s explore their features and prices.
- Plagiarism detector by check-plagiarism
In our list of plagiarism checking tools, first tool is Check-Plagiarism. It is a freemium tool based on advanced AI technology. In the free version, we can only check plagiarism of 2,000 words per search.
This tool checks the content on billions of sites and highlights the plagiarism if it occurs. Marketers can use this tool for making unique product descriptions and frequently asked questions (FAQs) in their online business.
How to Use
Check-Plagiarism is easy to use. It has a very simple UI (User Interface) and users don’t need to find any command or option. Users just have to make some clicks, and it can check plagiarism.
- Copy/paste it into the given field or upload file from storage.
- Verify the reCAPTCHA and click the “Check Plagiarism” button.
- After clicking, this tool starts the process of checking plagiarism in the content.
This is how you can use the Check-Plagiarism.
Check-Plagiarism has some key features, which are:
- Check-Plagiarism supports multiple files formats. You can upload files in PDF, DOC, DOCX, and TXT formats.
- Also provide WordPress plugin to check the plagiarism.
- You can also generate the report (only registered users can use this feature).
Pricing & Plans
Check-Plagiarism offers us a paid version, in which the search limits increase to 10x compared to the free version. In free version, we just awarded with 2,000 words search per limit, but after upgrading it to premium, we will be awarded with 20,000 words per search.
In pricing, this tool offers two subscription plans,
- The monthly plan costs $20/month.
- The yearly plan costs $125/year.
- Plagiarism Checker by Eduzaurus
The plagiarism checker by Eduzaurus is recommended for students who want to check the duplication in their academic papers like essays, assignments, research papers, etc. Eduzaurus is a free plagiarism checker available on the internet and can be used by online store owners and brands.
This tool also uses AI-based technology to check plagiarism in the content over billions of online sites. Students and online marketers can take advantage of this tool in their academic papers and businesses.
How to Use
The use of this tool is also very easy.
- Copy and paste the title in the “Paste Title” field.
- Then put the text in the “Paste Text” field.
- You can also upload the files from your local storage.
- Click on the “CHECK FOR PLAGIARISM” button.
- After clicking the button, it will start the process of plagiarism checking. It will highlight the content that is plagiarized.
- It will also mention the links of the sites from where the content is matched.
This tool shows you the similarity index in percentage.
The plagiarism checker by Eduzaurus has the following key features.
- It is free and has no words limits
- There is no need to verify reCAPTCHA, and no ads
- It gives the plagiarism risk score percentage
- Highlight the sentences
- It supports multiple formats like PDF, DOCX, DOC, TXT, RTF, and ODT.
Pricing & Plan
Eduzaurus is a free plagiarism checker tool that costs $0 and doesn’t require registration.
- Plagiarism Checker by Editpad
Editpad is an online platform that provides several tools like a paraphrasing tool, grammar checker, and free plagiarism checker.
So our topic is all about plagiarism checking tools, so here we are going to explore its plagiarism checker’s features and see how it works.
This is also a free plagiarism checking tool. It has an advanced AI-based technology, which helps the user to detect plagiarism within few seconds.
How to Use
The use of a plagiarism checker by Editpad is very easy.
- Copy/paste the text into the input field or upload file from device storage.
- Verify the reCAPTCHA and click on the “Check Plagiarism” button.
- After clicking, tool will start checking plagiarism in the content over billions of sites. It usually takes few seconds, and gives the results.
The plagiarism checker by Editpad has the following key features.
- You can upload the file in DOC, PDF, DOCX, and TXT formats
- It scans the text deeply with advanced technology
- It supports multiple languages for its users all over the world
- Give the plagiarism report in percentage
- Don’t require any registration to use
Pricing & Plan
This tool is also available for free on the internet.
To develop an online business that ranks on the first page of the search engine, you have to make your content unique and plagiarism. Using the copied content is hatred by customers and viewers. Google also appreciates the unique and engaging content, and in reward, it ranked your site in result pages.
As discussed above, hundreds of tools are available, and some cost money before use and require registration. Above mentioned tools are easy to use, and you don’t need any registration process to use the tool.
So, you have to choose the tool that works best for you, depending on your need and budget. It is up to you which tool you will prefer.